2020 US Presidential Election Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

India Actual

Super Civil Servant Blue
Super Saiyan Blue
It is normal for young adults to be more liberal. When they have careers and children, things will change for a lot of them.
Exactly, I can't help but think to myself, "When you have a REAL job and you have to pay a shit load of taxes and worry about adult stuff. You're going to stop supporting progressive ideas."

• Agree
Reactions: Beerus

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
Exactly, I can't help but think to myself, "When you have a REAL job and you have to pay a shit load of taxes and worry about adult stuff. You're going to stop supporting progressive ideas."
I was never a full-blown liberal by any means but I was more liberal when it came to caring for one another when I was younger for sure. But at the same time, 15 year old me also hated the feminists for ruining women and making them feel like they were obligated to work and couldn't just be mothers, wives, and homemakers. LOL

Reactions: India Actual

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
giphy.gif

IT'S ONE OF THOSE WOMEN THINGS! TOUCH IT!

I was never a full-blown liberal by any means but I was more liberal when it came to caring for one another when I was younger for sure. But at the same time, 15 year old me also hated the feminists for ruining women and making them feel like they were obligated to work and couldn't just be mothers, wives, and homemakers. LOL

I thought the idea was women could be whatever they want, so long as it was the same as what men could achieve? That still leaves room for women to be homemakers and wives, but since men can't be mothers...well...now we have an equality issue! #StopTheBabies2021

• Funny

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
I thought the idea was women could be whatever they want, so long as it was the same as what men could achieve? That still leaves room for women to be homemakers and wives, but since men can't be mothers...well...now we have an equality issue! #StopTheBabies2021
Modern feminists view women who want to focus on motherhood and being a good wife as a waste. Some actually believe women that think this way are brainwashed. Either you support all women's choices or none! Pick a lane you confetti hair ninjas!

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
Modern feminists view women who want to focus on motherhood and being a good wife as a waste. Some actually believe women that think this way are brainwashed. Either you support all women's choices or none! Pick a lane you confetti hair ninjas!
Well that's just stupid, if a woman wants to be a wife and mother in the traditional sense, that's their choice and no one's business but theirs. Equal rights means the choice to be whoever and whatever you want...last time I checked, mother and homemaker were jobs equally as taxing as any other. Agreed, it's either all ok or none of it is. Can't pick and chose what equality means...

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
Gosh, these people are insane. Blacklisting people based on their political beliefs? That sounds like discrimination. Favoring races over others? That sounds like racism. These plans Tim is talking about sound like a page right out of China's book. They want that social system implemented in America and if people don't start waking up, they will vote it right into action.

This has some 1984 crap written all over it. I am just sad to see people still would rather be lied to than told the truth.

• Agree

India Actual

Super Civil Servant Blue
Super Saiyan Blue
“If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face—forever.” - Orwell "1984"

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
“If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face—forever.” - Orwell "1984"
I just read the entire quote. Yikes.

“There will be no curiosity, no enjoyment of the process of life. All competing pleasures will be destroyed. But always— do not forget this, Winston— always there will be the intoxication of power, constantly increasing and constantly growing subtler. Always, at every moment, there will be the thrill of victory, the sensation of trampling on an enemy who is helpless.
If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face— forever. ”

India Actual

Super Civil Servant Blue
Super Saiyan Blue
I just read the entire quote. Yikes.

“There will be no curiosity, no enjoyment of the process of life. All competing pleasures will be destroyed. But always— do not forget this, Winston— always there will be the intoxication of power, constantly increasing and constantly growing subtler. Always, at every moment, there will be the thrill of victory, the sensation of trampling on an enemy who is helpless.
If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face— forever. ”
Exactly. That's what the Democrats are celebrating right now and they're "making lists" of people who support the opposition. I don't need to remind anyone of who most famously made lists like that. It sure as hell ain't Santa Claus.

• Funny

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
Exactly. That's what the Democrats are celebrating right now and they're "making lists" of people who support the opposition. I don't need to remind anyone of who most famously made lists like that. It sure as hell ain't Santa Claus.

They are using Trump as an excuse to do this and people are falling for it. They were led to believe Trump was basically Hitler. Brainwashed into it. The truth is he was the only president in recent years who actually cared about the people and the country. He was also the only one in recent years that wasn't racist. Like actually racist not "he's racist because he's white!". I don't know if this has always been a thing and I never realized it but the power the media and Hollywood has over people, to sway their opinions and to convince them not to actually do some research into what they are being told... It is f'n scary.

Trump was a non-threat to the people. He was a threat to the media, the business owners like Bezos who commits tax fraud on a yearly basis, tech giants like Facebook, the Hollywood pedos and manipulators... if people started to realize this, maybe they would wake up.

The dude can be a downright douche bag and I never cared for his personality but at least he was standing up for people like me who are now too afraid to voice my opinion publically on anything because I am in fear of being attacked or my family being harassed. All this shit started under Obama and it is going to be round two with Biden. Not saying Either are bad people, I think Obama was corrupted, personally. He did a 180 between 2008 and 2012.

Either way, we are in for a very bumpy ride.

India Actual

Super Civil Servant Blue
Super Saiyan Blue
They are using Trump as an excuse to do this and people are falling for it. They were led to believe Trump was basically Hitler. Brainwashed into it. The truth is he was the only president in recent years who actually cared about the people and the country. He was also the only one in recent years that wasn't racist. Like actually racist not "he's racist because he's white!". I don't know if this has always been a thing and I never realized it but the power the media and Hollywood has over people, to sway their opinions and to convince them not to actually do some research into what they are being told... It is f'n scary.

Trump was a non-threat to the people. He was a threat to the media, the business owners like Bezos who commits tax fraud on a yearly basis, tech giants like Facebook, the Hollywood pedos and manipulators... if people started to realize this, maybe they would wake up.

The dude can be a downright douche bag and I never cared for his personality but at least he was standing up for people like me who are now too afraid to voice my opinion publically on anything because I am in fear of being attacked or my family being harassed. All this shit started under Obama and it is going to be round two with Biden. Not saying Either are bad people, I think Obama was corrupted, personally. He did a 180 between 2008 and 2012.

Either way, we are in for a very bumpy ride.
I know a lot of this talk pisses people off on this forum and what not, but it needs to be said. Big government won, Corporations won, and the sheepeople fall in line. In our lifetime the day is going to come when it's too late and you're going to have to pick a side. Them or the U.S. Constitution. I know what side I chose when I was 18 years old and recited my first oath.

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
I know a lot of this talk pisses people off on this forum and what not, but it needs to be said. Big government won, Corporations won, and the sheepeople fall in line. In our lifetime the day is going to come when it's too late and you're going to have to pick a side. Them or the U.S. Constitution. I know what side I chose when I was 18 years old and recited my first oath.
Eh, it is kept in one thread.

And yeah, it seems to the case. I mean they are forcing people to pick sides. The US is basically in an ideological war right now and the shame of it is that most people don't even realize it. Divide and conquer. They know what they are doing.

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
Well, this has been going on longer than I had thought... 1963... holy crap.

It really seems like we are stuck in the middle of wars we aren't supposed to know exist and we are being viewed as pawns. I almost feel like the US is under a giant experiment or something and this stuff can't be real. I told Jay this is like reading out of a George Orwell book of fiction.

• Agree

Yoshi

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Super Saiyan God
I just want to put this out there... I've gotten sick of politics.

Back in 2012-2013 (when I was 18-19), I was actually a hardcore liberal. After that time period, I realized how toxic politics really were, so I stopped paying attention to it entirely. It wasn't until 2016 where I was genuinely worried for the fate of this country and was thankful Trump won. During 2020 I paid attention to it again, but this time because it was such an awful year. Now we don't even know who the president will be because of voter fraud.

Rigging votes is just unconstitutional. It goes against everything America was known for. I've grown sick of hearing about politics everywhere I go because of this. Whether it be from the right or the left.

Status
Not open for further replies.