2020 US Presidential Election Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
"Do you really feel safer, with donal trum? Covid has taken this year, just since outbreak, had taken more than 100 year, look, here’s the, the lives, its just its, I mean think about it. More lives this year than any other year, for the past 100 years."

Who can argue with that?

Seriously though. Listening to Biden... It just pisses me off. The man clearly has Alzheimer's and/or Dementia... And he is being used as a puppet. His wife must know and everyone close to him must know so to me, those people closest to him have to be some of the shittest people on the planet. The fact that a man who has one of these conditions, possibly both is about to run the United States just proves to me how blind, arrogant, selfish, and downright stupid people are today.

I will never agree with Biden and his family is corrupt out the ass but this is just abuse. And I thought care homes were bad...

• Agree
Reactions: India Actual

Yoshi

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Super Saiyan God
They just didn't want Trump in office, so they went with the only other alternative.

LividJay

Meh
Super Saiyan God
"Do you really feel safer, with donal trum? Covid has taken this year, just since outbreak, had taken more than 100 year, look, here’s the, the lives, its just its, I mean think about it. More lives this year than any other year, for the past 100 years."

Who can argue with that?

Seriously though. Listening to Biden... It just pisses me off. The man clearly has Alzheimer's and/or Dementia... And he is being used as a puppet. His wife must know and everyone close to him must know so to me, those people closest to him have to be some of the shittest people on the planet. The fact that a man who has one of these conditions, possibly both is about to run the United States just proves to me how blind, arrogant, selfish, and downright stupid people are today.

I will never agree with Biden and his family is corrupt out the ass but this is just abuse. And I thought care homes were bad...
Sounds like GW giving a speech.

"Fool me - you can't get fooled again."

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
Sounds like GW giving a speech.

"Fool me - you can't get fooled again."
Worse. Bush's brain was messed up from cocaine abuse in his younger years. Biden is cognitively declining. He has gotten way worse this year alone.

India Actual

Super Civil Servant Blue
Super Saiyan Blue
The only man who went through a term in office as President and came out the other side looking exactly the same as he went in is Trump. The man thrives on chaos and eats that shit for breakfast. I don't see Biden lasting long in office at all. Being a Senator is not a stressful job and neither is Vice President because you basically make no decisions and are there just as a tie breaker for the Senate. That office is going to eat him alive.

• Agree
Reactions: Beerus

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
The only man who went through a term in office as President and came out the other side looking exactly the same as he went in is Trump. The man thrives on chaos and eats that shit for breakfast. I don't see Biden lasting long in office at all. Being a Senator is not a stressful job and neither is Vice President because you basically make no decisions and are there just as a tie breaker for the Senate. That office is going to eat him alive.
Both sides will be targeting the guy. They already are.

I don't know how Trump did it. He has to be one of maybe 10 people in the entire world to put up with the amount of shit he has and not let it break him. People wonder what Melania married him... I don't think it was about the money. The dude has enough confidence, backbone and balls that if he donated it to every white knight and soy boy in the world, they'd almost be men again.

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
Now I sound like a Trumptard :haha:

I don't give a crap, that man must throw out his back daily from the size of his balls.

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
aoPbb5x_700b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.