2020 US Presidential Election Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

India Actual

Super Civil Servant Blue
Super Saiyan Blue
Pander, pander, pander........wait a minute, You're not even wearing an Eagles jacket! That's the University of Delaware, you piece of :poop:

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
Pander, pander, pander........wait a minute, You're not even wearing an Eagles jacket! That's the University of Delaware, you piece of :poop:

It is really, really sad and almost inhumane to allow a man with dementia/Alzheimer's to be put under this level of stress (being president/running for president) knowing full well high levels of stress make these conditions worse.

• Agree
Reactions: India Actual

India Actual

Super Civil Servant Blue
Super Saiyan Blue
1604364940836.png

• Agree
Reactions: Beerus

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
One of my mom's friends is a democrat and she's a republican. They get along just fine. People need to calm the f down with this stuff. My oldest brother and his daughter are always fighting over politics. Like wtf is the point?

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
Exactly! Just accept the fact that you guys need to re-instate British rule in order to sort this mess out. A proper figurehead and a lunatic like Boris and you guys will be just fine!

giphy.gif

• Funny

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
Just because I married a British man doesn't mean I am going to be oppressed by British law! *throws tea in the lake*
What you don't realize is he's a covert repatriating agent slowly working his way through the local population having people renounce their citizenship and working to restore British rule to the country. Not only are you supporting the British rule by marrying British, you're a key part of the covert actions allowing it to happen!

giphy.gif

(...ok, ok, back to the actual US election talks...as a green card holder, I shall reserve my right to hate both candidates equally as I can vote neither for or against either of them.)

Last edited:
  • Funny

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
never wanted citizenship?
Never really considered it, because when we first came to the US it was only supposed to be a holiday and then back to the UK...then my parents decided nope, we're staying, applied for green cards and...well...that was it. Citizenship is never something I've really considered or cared about, I'm fine with a green card, honestly.

• Informative

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
Never really considered it, because when we first came to the US it was only supposed to be a holiday and then back to the UK...then my parents decided nope, we're staying, applied for green cards and...well...that was it. Citizenship is never something I've really considered or cared about, I'm fine with a green card, honestly.
Was it really that simple back then? They make you jump through hoops to get a green card now, especially if you aren't coming over on any kind of visa.

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
Was it really that simple back then? They make you jump through hoops to get a green card now, especially if you aren't coming over on any kind of visa.

Pretty much, yeah. This was pre-9/11, so there wasn't even a Department of Homeland Security back then, it was just INS and filling out forms and that was it. Since my sister and I were minors we were fine, my mother was a housewife, so she was fine, and my dad was already over here working with a visa, so he was fine. Just needed to do the paperwork and that was that.

I like it when you vote, bitch. Shake them tiddies when you vote, bitch.

Gotta' love South Park, hitting on all of the issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.