General Politics Thread

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
Your reminder that maybe they should consider putting an age/term limit on congresspeople

"Are you fine? You're fully able to do your job?" is not a question they ask Biden when he reboots mid-press conference.
There is at least a dozen people in our government that are not fit mentally and physically yet they remain. This seems like elder abuse. Maybe the families are forcing them to stay. They need a swift kick in the arse out.

Giga Hertz

The beauty of grace is that it makes life not fair
Super Saiyan God
I think in the cases of people like McConnell, Pelosi and Feinstein, they're bringing it on themselves because they love the power.

In Biden's case... yeah that's definitely elder abuse.

• Agree
Reactions: Beerus

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
I think in the cases of people like McConnell, Pelosi and Feinstein, they're bringing it on themselves because they love the power.

In Biden's case... yeah that's definitely elder abuse.
That is fair. They keep pushing themselves but we don't know if their family is putting them up to it or not. We know this is true with Biden.

I just want to know who the dumb dumbs are voting for these people over and over again.

Giga Hertz

Super Saiyan God
I'm not sure if he's a liar or an idiot but... he's at least one of those things.

1690503631288.png

• Funny

Giga Hertz

Super Saiyan God
I'm still having a hard time figuring out if paid DNC-shill accounts are actually parodies or not

Giga Hertz

Super Saiyan God
My favourites are the ones who insist they're not being paid at all, as if that somehow makes it more ethical and less pathetic.

• Funny

Kid Goku

Enjoy the new Chapter 3 of Videospiel-Man!
Super Saiyan 4
When it comes to political opinion it helps having aqquitances on the left and right that way you disagree with both sides and stay nicely balanced!

Also once i told someone that i hate like Barbie and i dont know how everything progressed to the point where they did tell me how great women apparently are and how im sexist or something!
(I own this plush btw:
1692179629366.png
) But dont blame her shes actually really nice its just im still taken a back by that Conversation!

I have nothing against Cute/ Girly stuff i just absolutly hate barbie isnt my fault something about her unnerves me!

• Funny

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
When it comes to political opinion it helps having aqquitances on the left and right that way you disagree with both sides and stay nicely balanced!

Also once i told someone that i hate like Barbie and i dont know how everything progressed to the point where they did tell me how great women apparently are and how im sexist or something!
(I own this plush btw:View attachment 6683) But dont blame her shes actually really nice its just im still taken a back by that Conversation!

I have nothing against Cute/ Girly stuff i just absolutly hate barbie isnt my fault something about her unnerves me!
Only in the year 2023 can Barbie be political lol

I grew up with Barbie dolls and my brother removing their heads. I am indifferent of the doll itself but I refuse to watch that movie.

Kid Goku

Enjoy the new Chapter 3 of Videospiel-Man!
Super Saiyan 4
Only in the year 2023 can Barbie be political lol

I grew up with Barbie dolls and my brother removing their heads. I am indifferent of the doll itself but I refuse to watch that movie.
Funnily enough that disscusion wasnt even about politics? They jaust randomly brought that up!

BTW I heard how terrible this movies plot is at this point PATRIACHY Has lost all meaning!

• Agree

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
Funnily enough that disscusion wasnt even about politics? They jaust randomly brought that up!

BTW I heard how terrible this movies plot is at this point PATRIACHY Has lost all meaning!
The made Ken look like an emotional abuse victim. I guess he wanted to be a part of Barbie's life so bad and loved her and she was indifferent of him the entire movie and at the end just tells him she needs to be on her own.

Cell

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Super Saiyan
I don't know how or why people fall for all this "dumbing down."

The next few years is only gonna get worse. I agree with Tim Pool; there's already a civil war, and it's going to escalate and it's not going to be because of Election season. It's going to be because people are really that retarded.

They actually believe Trump is the bad person, the whatever, they actually believe Republicans are bad people. Now. I'm not saying republicans are any better than democrats, I'm just saying... whatever they said about them is a lie.

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
I don't know how or why people fall for all this "dumbing down."

The next few years is only gonna get worse. I agree with Tim Pool; there's already a civil war, and it's going to escalate and it's not going to be because of Election season. It's going to be because people are really that retarded.

They actually believe Trump is the bad person, the whatever, they actually believe Republicans are bad people. Now. I'm not saying republicans are any better than democrats, I'm just saying... whatever they said about them is a lie.
I wouldn't say we are in a civil war but we are certainly on track to be in one. Everything is falling in place. Either we see a civil war or a revolution.

Cell

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Super Saiyan
I wouldn't say we are in a civil war but we are certainly on track to be in one. Everything is falling in place. Either we see a civil war or a revolution.

Here's my small video about a "Cold War."

But dems are arresting Trump supporters after Jan 6. Trump supporter was shot a few times in U.S. The biggest story was a shooting happened in Portland. Firebombing a abortion center, firebombing a police station that is a training facility, just a few examples off the top of my head. Then we got China in this mix.

Tim has a better understanding than I do, because of his travels.

Then we have the Trump indictment(s).

Civil War is here, but we're talking about scale, and when a bigger problem will arrive that we call it such. Right now, though its a merge between civil war and cold war. He calls it a Cold Civil War at one point of this video...

Or maybe I'm misheard him... but yes. Cold. War.

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin

Here's my small video about a "Cold War."

But dems are arresting Trump supporters after Jan 6. Trump supporter was shot a few times in U.S. The biggest story was a shooting happened in Portland. Firebombing a abortion center, firebombing a police station that is a training facility, just a few examples off the top of my head. Then we got China in this mix.

Tim has a better understanding than I do, because of his travels.

Then we have the Trump indictment(s).

Civil War is here, but we're talking about scale, and when a bigger problem will arrive that we call it such. Right now, though its a merge between civil war and cold war. He calls it a Cold Civil War at one point of this video...

Or maybe I'm misheard him... but yes. Cold. War.

He started calling it "civil unrest" which is more accurate. This is what does lead to a civil war though because people get fed up. The media is making it worse because they want people hating each other for their differences. Prior to occupy wall street, things we not as heated. Now we have people losing their damn minds and basically fighting fire with fire.

I think they are using Trump as a mean to an end. They know he didn't do shit but they want some of his fans/followers to lose it and "prove them right".

• Agree
Reactions: Cell
  • :)
  • :shock3:
  • :ssgrin:
  • :stop2:
  • :tasty:
  • :thinking:
  • :what:
  • :yes:
  • :stinky:
  • :9000: