My new potential Gender identity or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kid Goku

Enjoy the new Chapter 3 of Videospiel-Man!
Super Saiyan 4
So please keep those im proud of you and you go girl to yourself! THERE are reasons why i dont like the flag culture!
Also no im not trans if thats what your asking i guess by your definition i might try heavily male leaning genderfluid because i dunno i wanna try wearing female clothing and other stuff (so much choices) but on the other side i dont hate being male at all!
Also honestly prounouns are like my least concern!
heck im not even sure how much of this is me/ my fetish i gotta be careful when it comes to that!
also no i have no plans to transition at all i mean why would i? the only female bodystuff i would like is basically that woman look younger/ more childlike... and im 23!
Also this is mostly testing this out!
ALSO NO CRINGE DRESS + BEARD i shave when im wearing link costume so the same rule applys!
Also im tired and i cant sleep urgh!

Cell

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Super Saiyan
I literally met someone like this over the weekend. Its your life.
I have no problem with people who act like a woman inside a man's body.

Your only challenge is ociscise from family, friends, or acquaintances.

The guy I met put a rose over his ear, like... bro. You're gonna lose friends or acquaintances that way. Just... do it in your private time, not in public.

Its not a new gender. You're a man. End of story. Act like it. If you fall for a man, go for it. But just remember what that entails.

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
Aren't you autistic? I am not asking to insult you.
Never mind, I see you mentioned you have Asperger's.

You are likely seeing the outside world being vastly different in how it functions and generally how people socialize so it is confusing you. It is completely normal for someone with Asperger's to remain and feel childlike. You could probably benefit from a routine and finding something you can really invest your mind into as an outlet. Not sleeping good is also likely adding to your confusion. Sleep deprivation can cause our minds to play tricks on us and confuse us. Having had bouts of insomnia before, I have experienced that.

You can be a guy/man/male and not have any interests in what most men do, this doesn't make you any less of a dude, my guy. It also doesn't make you gay. I don't know who started that nonsense.

Don't confuse personality types and attributes for gender, they are not the same thing. I have known straight men who adore women but really enjoy styling hair and doing make-up. I have known straight women who love camping, sports, and generally being a "dude". This deals with personality and general interests.

And the feelings you feel that you are still childlike, you are only 23 and can still develop past that. Some people with Asperger's develop slower mentally and emotionally than they do physically so you can still be in your preteen phase mentally. You just have to remind yourself you are an adult when it comes to those fetishes you mentioned.

If you overthink things too much, you are just going to confuse yourself more. Work on improving your sleep and setting up a schedule for yourself and you will feel better.

Reactions: Cell

Cell

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Super Saiyan
I forgot about that.
You are likely seeing the outside world being vastly different in how it functions and generally how people socialize so it is confusing you. It is completely normal for someone with Asperger's to remain and feel childlike. You could probably benefit from a routine and finding something you can really invest your mind into as an outlet. Not sleeping good is also likely adding to your confusion. Sleep deprivation can cause our minds to play tricks on us and confuse us. Having had bouts of insomnia before, I have experienced that.
Also agree here especially bolded. This actually applies to ...Autistic, as she pointed out first. Her intuition was on point.
You can be a guy/man/male and not have any interests in what most men do, this doesn't make you any less of a dude, my guy. It also doesn't make you gay. I don't know who started that nonsense.
Yeah, well.. this is where I will say, this throws even the most... open minded, the most accepting person.. to reject these ideas. I am one of them... no matter how much I am accepting... this is where the line is drawn.

You have a peepee. Putting it lightly. Beerus is admin, so I'm gonna respect her board. But I will say that's the line for me. Keep your hands to yourself and things go fine. Agree to disagree is the wording here.

But I agree though. It does NOT make you less of a dude, or man.. it just confuses people. Me included. That's it.. nothing more, nothing less..
Don't confuse personality types and attributes for gender, they are not the same thing. I have known straight men who adore women but really enjoy styling hair and doing make-up. I have known straight women who love camping, sports, and generally being a "dude". This deals with personality and general interests.
And I've seen almost similar.
And the feelings you feel that you are still childlike, you are only 23 and can still develop past that. Some people with Asperger's develop slower mentally and emotionally than they do physically so you can still be in your preteen phase mentally. You just have to remind yourself you are an adult when it comes to those fetishes you mentioned.
I felt this over the weekend. I almost tricked myself or confused myself. So now I understand the intuition - its the childlike attitude. If that makes any sense.
If you overthink things too much, you are just going to confuse yourself more. Work on improving your sleep and setting up a schedule for yourself and you will feel better.
This... 100%.

I try to calm myself and remember that feelings are fleeting and is energy is just... sometimes energy. No matter how overwhelming it is.

Reactions: Beerus

Kid Goku

Enjoy the new Chapter 3 of Videospiel-Man!
Super Saiyan 4

Okay yeah i guess i would find it offputting being called She i guess?
So Male with female clothes it is than!

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
Okay yeah i guess i would find it offputting being called She i guess?
So Male with female clothes it is than!
I think you just like to dress up and play pretend in general. I know you mentioned enjoying cosplay.

Cell

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Super Saiyan
To be fair, cosplaying is a bit easier to hide your "flaws." Man or woman. Or in your case the non-binaries. (No, that's not gender, that's identity.)

You can cosplay a woman, as a guy. But becareful how you do this. If a man "likes" the cosplay, for the love of God - tell your gender immediately without the "tease."

I know someone who cosplayed as Dimetrecu from Resident Evil Village - as a man. He cosplays as Solid Snake, with a twist. He's "naked," with his schlong hanging out. We joke around and call him a "smol pp." lol

• Funny
Reactions: Beerus

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
I literally met someone like this over the weekend. Its your life.
I have no problem with people who act like a woman inside a man's body.

Your only challenge is ociscise from family, friends, or acquaintances.

The guy I met put a rose over his ear, like... bro. You're gonna lose friends or acquaintances that way. Just... do it in your private time, not in public.

Its not a new gender. You're a man. End of story. Act like it. If you fall for a man, go for it. But just remember what that entails.

Yeah, well.. this is where I will say, this throws even the most... open minded, the most accepting person.. to reject these ideas. I am one of them... no matter how much I am accepting... this is where the line is drawn.

You have a peepee. Putting it lightly. Beerus is admin, so I'm gonna respect her board. But I will say that's the line for me. Keep your hands to yourself and things go fine. Agree to disagree is the wording here.

But I agree though. It does NOT make you less of a dude, or man.. it just confuses people. Me included. That's it.. nothing more, nothing less..

Star Trek Reaction GIF

You have so very much to learn.

Cell

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Super Saiyan
Star Trek Reaction GIF

You have so very much to learn.
You DON'T need to be mean. I was NOT being mean.

Did I ever treat you like shit?

Again; DID I ever treat YOU like shit?

If I offended YOU... I'm SORRY. Happy?

Anyone else feeling offended!?

Last edited:

Cell

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Super Saiyan
Never implied you were, but yes, you do. Gender isn't black and white.
Yes, it is.

There's IDENTITY... but gender is black and white. There's feelings, there's identifying "attitudes" such as a man feeling like a woman. And I alluded to it. (Non-binary)

Cell

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Super Saiyan
*goes over there*

Just learn a little science and you'll be fine :)
I been doing science for years, but you're thinking of chromosomes. That is just a binary makeup of your gene pool, or genes. That's it.

But HOW you are BORN is the gender. He is a MAN, because that's how he was DESIGNED. But his genes makes him feel a certain way. That's not 100% gender. Gender is how you were BORN. That is black and white.

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
I been doing science for years, but you're thinking of chromosomes. That is just a binary makeup of your gene pool, or genes. That's it.

But HOW you are BORN is the gender. He is a MAN, because that's how he was DESIGNED. But his genes makes him feel a certain way. That's not 100% gender. Gender is how you were BORN. That is black and white.
No, that's sex. Sex and gender are not the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.