My new potential Gender identity or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
Oh my god. You sound like 90% of the leftists.
lmao, always gotta' come back to that, eh? Science isn't left or right.

(edit -- Oh I saw you went back and edited a lot of your posts after I quoted you, lol, clever)

Last edited:

Kid Goku

Enjoy the new Chapter 3 of Videospiel-Man!
Super Saiyan 4
Oh my god. You sound like 90% of the leftists.
Except you were rude/ Inconsiderate to me a person who really isnt left at all?
I mean i dont mind too much still!
Super Kami Guru dont be bothered by cell he might just be annoyed by how in your face politics are treated nowadays!
i can personally say i got pretty annoyed by a lot of this stuff and moved more to the right but i do try to look at everything more objectivly! So maybe Cell can better themselves too?
Doesnt mean you 2 have to agree on everything but maybe this whole situation can get better!
Also please stop arguing with each other, because otherwise it could get extremly heated!

Cell

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Super Saiyan
lmao, always gotta' come back to that, eh? Science isn't left or right.

(edit -- Oh I saw you went back and edited a lot of your posts after I quoted you, lol, clever)
Dude... LEFTISTS... AFFIRM identity. They think that the OP is a "woman." Transgender is "a woman" TO THEM. That's how THEY think.

If you DO that you end up confused or confusing to THEM.

I edited the post not to confuse people, I did it to clarify my stance.

Cell

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Super Saiyan
Except you were rude/ Inconsiderate to me a person who really isnt left at all?
Yeah sure, buddy.

Would you like me to affirm you as a woman? Is that what you want? Sure, dude. Here ya go: Lady.
I mean i dont mind too much still!
Super Kami Guru dont be bothered by cell he might just be annoyed by how in your face politics are treated nowadays!
Its not political. I am saying that... THAT'S how they think. They don't even know what the definition of "Woman" is!
i can personally say i got pretty annoyed by a lot of this stuff and moved more to the right but i do try to look at everything more objectivly! So maybe Cell can better themselves too?
Great. Being insulted. Awesome. I treated you with respect and this is how I am treated. Fantastic.
Doesnt mean you 2 have to agree on everything but maybe this whole situation can get better!
Also please stop arguing with each other, because otherwise it could get extremly heated!
Fantastic.

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
Dude... LEFTISTS... AFFIRM identity. They think that the OP is a "woman." Transgender is "a woman" TO THEM. That's how THEY think.

If you DO that you end up confused or confusing to THEM.

I edited the post not to confuse people, I did it to clarify my stance.
lol, you realize you're talking TO a trans woman, right? I'm not confused, I don't "think" I'm a woman, I am one. Do I match up to a biological female? No, of course not, my womanhood came with extra costs attached, doesn't change who and what I am. I know, I know, you're going to hit back with some degrading, mocking response trying to minimize who I am, snickering and laughing. Just proves your own ignorance, sadly.

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
Yeah sure, buddy.

Would you like me to affirm you as a woman? Is that what you want? Sure, dude. Here ya go: Lady.

Its not political. I am saying that... THAT'S how they think. They don't even know what the definition of "Woman" is!

Great. Being insulted. Awesome. I treated you with respect and this is how I am treated. Fantastic.

Fantastic.
lol, oh look, someone watched Matt Walsh's hate film. Then to top it off by claiming to be a victim. How typical.

Cell

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Super Saiyan
lol, you realize you're talking TO a trans woman, right? I'm not confused, I don't "think" I'm a woman, I am one. Do I match up to a biological female? No, of course not, my womanhood came with extra costs attached, doesn't change who and what I am. I know, I know, you're going to hit back with some degrading, mocking response trying to minimize who I am, snickering and laughing. Just proves your own ignorance, sadly.
Oi, might as well affirm you as a woman.

Here ya go: Hi, LADY. Feeling affirmed, yet?

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
Oi, might as well affirm you as a woman.

Here ya go: Hi, LADY. Feeling affirmed, yet?
Nope, because I'm not doing it for your affirmation. You can carry on being an ignorant douchebag (ok, NOW you can play the victim), I'm STILL going to be here being me and you'll still be wrong.

Cell

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Super Saiyan
Nope, because I'm not doing it for your affirmation. You can carry on being an ignorant douchebag (ok, NOW you can play the victim), I'm STILL going to be here being me and you'll still be wrong.
Oh, I'm not a victim. You are. It must be
EXHAUSTING to affirm yourself as "x" and EXPLAIN YOURSELF.

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
Oh, I'm not a victim. You are. It must be
Exhausting to affirm yourself as "x" and EXPLAIN YOURSELF.
If I were doing it for the affirmation of people like you, sure, that would be exhausting. Unfortunately for you and your precious ego, I'm NOT doing this for your affirmation.

Cell

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Super Saiyan
If I were doing it for the affirmation of people like you, sure, that would be exhausting. Unfortunately for you and your precious ego, I'm NOT doing this for your affirmation.
Hahahah.... ego?

Yeah ok. I have to affirm YOU... for YOUR EGO.

Status
Not open for further replies.