My new potential Gender identity or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cell

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Super Saiyan
The thing is I didn't want to affirm the OP so he doesn't have to feel bad. That's my good manners.

I actually had a good mind, but you derailed the thread with your drivel.

• Funny
Reactions: Super Kami Guru

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
The thing is I didn't want to affirm the OP so he doesn't have to feel bad. That's my good manners.

I actually had a good mind, but you derailed the thread with your drivel.
LMAO, there it is. You were just being a good person by telling him he was wrong to question his gender identity. Such a class act.

Cell

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Super Saiyan
How many more times do I have to say that I don't need or want your affirmation. You're ignorant, crude, cruel and wrong. Why would I want the affirmation of someone so pathetic?

Don't presume to tell me how I feel.
You feel real good calling me pathetic.

You know what's pathetic? Calling yourself a woman. You are not. You just feel a certain way... ain't nothing WRONG with it... but call yourself what you REALLY are.

Cell

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Super Saiyan
LMAO, there it is. You were just being a good person by telling him he was wrong to question his gender identity. Such a class act.
Nah. You are just trying to make him feel good for affirming himself as a woman when he's actually a MAN.

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
You feel real good calling me pathetic.

You know what's pathetic? Calling yourself a woman. You are not. You just feel a certain way... ain't nothing WRONG with it... but call yourself what you REALLY are.
Again, don't presume to tell me how I feel.

I am a woman, a trans woman. It's not a feeling, it's a fact.

Cell

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Super Saiyan
Look, if you want to chop off your wood, go for it, but consider what you're doing. That is the last thing I say on this subject.

1. You're not gonna be able to get back your natural skin, or whatever. There is always side effects. You know this with any surgery or medication. This is fact

2. You will not be able to have real sex, or make babies. This is the big one. There is NO going back.

I was not trying to be offensive, but this is something you really need to reflect on. I don't think this is fun and games. Its not funny.

There are people who do suicide over this.

I will now request a lock on this thread and now block those who hate me.

EDIT: I like things simple. None of this complicated bullshit. I forgot even Super Kami Guru is even trans, and even how to affirm "her" (that's how I understand she wants to be affirmed.)

You want to live like that, I salute you. But I like simple, for my sanity.

That how you want to be coddled, fine with me. Go have that life.

Anyone who calls me pathetic, or any similar adjectives will not have my respect. We can agree to disagree, but you do not get to call me stupid or pathetic. Because I value my intelligence. Don't disrespect me. That's simple.

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: Super Kami Guru

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
You are all ghey and fabricated. I am locking the thread lol

Status
Not open for further replies.