News The George Floyd Minneapolis Riot

Teen Gohan

Saiyan Warrior
I'm surprised Jay's work still operating. Hopefully they take precaution for him or maybe have paid leave. Too dangerous at this point.

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
I'm surprised Jay's work still operating. Hopefully they take precaution for him or maybe have paid leave. Too dangerous at this point.
Businesses are still trying to recover from the virus lockdown. Many can't afford to stop which is unfortunate. At least that area was quick to act and sent a bunch of cops.

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/c...ttacked-dont-use-a-gun-call-the-911-and-wait/

We're the gov't, we know what's best for you and have your safety in mind as our top priority. :rolleyes:
ao2wD6n_700b.jpg

Yoshi

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Super Saiyan God
It sucks we live in a world where you have to be completely out of the loop with what is happening to be happy.
I couldn't agree more. I used to be a hardcore liberal back in 2012-2013, but after that, I realized how toxic politics and news can be. So I ended up not paying attention to the media in years after that, and then Corona plus the Riots made me tune in to everything again, more than I really wanted to.

That's why I think it's all an agenda. Especially since more important matters (child trafficking) hasn't been getting as much attention. I really think they're trying to hijack our focus from what's really important.

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
I couldn't agree more. I used to be a hardcore liberal back in 2012-2013, but after that, I realized how toxic politics and news can be. So I ended up not paying attention to the media in years after that, and then Corona plus the Riots made me tune in to everything again, more than I really wanted to.

That's why I think it's all an agenda. Especially since more important matters (child trafficking) hasn't been getting as much attention. I really think they're trying to hijack our focus from what's really important.
The man shouldn't have lost his life but we have WAY bigger problems, you are right. I am still pissed about Epstein. So many pedophiles are in Hollywood and our government and we had a chance to out them for their sick abuse to those kids.

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
The cops are being charged accordingly and actions are taking place on all police stations across the country so justice was as served as it is going to be for the cause. I am happy about that. The one who caused the death of the man will likely get his ass beat in prison. You shouldn't be able to wear a badge and treat someone like that. I have seen cops handle murders better. He is getting was he deserves.

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
Also David Dorn, a retired police captain, deserves some attention as well. The man lost his life during the riots just trying to get people to stop stealing. They killed the man and laughed over him as he bled to death on the sidewalk. I guess it was shared on some social platforms, someone mentioned it was live-streamed. How sick are people? They killed a 77-year-old man just so they can rob a store.

Yoshi

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Super Saiyan God
You know it's funny, earlier I was thinking to myself that you couldn't go out in public without wearing masks, and couldn't walk on grass or go to beaches, etc. Now people are in huge groups together tearing down establishments. Also, plenty of people were out of work from small businesses because of this virus and weren't making any money outside of $1,000 checks, now they're getting paid to riot.

I believe I see a connection here. If I wasn't fully convinced the Corona pandemic was a hoax then, I am now.

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
You know it's funny, earlier I was thinking to myself that you couldn't go out in public without wearing masks, and couldn't walk on grass or go to beaches, etc. Now people are in huge groups together tearing down establishments. Also, plenty of people were out of work from small businesses because of this virus and weren't making any money outside of $1,000 checks, now they're getting paid to riot.

I believe I see a connection here. If I wasn't fully convinced the Corona pandemic was a hoax then, I am now.
We'll have to wait and see if case numbers increase. I don't know a single person nor does anyone in my family know a single person to have had it which I find weird in and of itself.

Well, outside of one woman in a hospital my brother works at.

India Actual

Super Civil Servant Blue
Super Saiyan Blue
We'll have to wait and see if case numbers increase. I don't know a single person nor does anyone in my family know a single person to have had it which I find weird in and of itself.

Well, outside of one woman in a hospital my brother works at.
I was sick in early February. If I could get an antibody test to see if I had COVID I would. I'm curious to see if tens of thousands of people across the country suddenly explode the case load for COVID in the coming weeks. If not then I think we may have been bull shitted a little bit.

• Agree
Reactions: Beerus

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
I was sick in early February. If I could get an antibody test to see if I had COVID I would. I'm curious to see if tens of thousands of people across the country suddenly explode the case load for COVID in the coming weeks. If not then I think we may have been bull shitted a little bit.
Something just seems off about this year.

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
I'm glad they're charging the other three cops and have upped the charges against Chauvin. Hopefully this gets the ball rolling on affecting actual changes and settles things down nationwide.

• Agree
Reactions: Beerus

India Actual

Super Civil Servant Blue
Super Saiyan Blue
Got into a verbal knife fight today with an acquaintance over the government wanting to designate Antifa a domestic terrorist entity. Their whole point they were angrily trying to make was they were going to use this as an excuse to treat certain groups in our country as enemies of the state and start rounding them up like the brown shirts. First off, that’s kind of a stretch but okay. I mean I don’t trust the government wholly either and I work for them but I don’t see us going down the pathway of the Nazis. Then it just sort of devolved into them bringing up the Tulsa race riots and persecuting LGBT folks. I just told them to calm the fuck down and grow up.

These riots are like a disease worse than COVID that fuel all the darkest and most emotionally charged elements of our society. I’m done with this year and so help me if 2021 messes with me....🤬

• :)
  • :shock3:
  • :ssgrin:
  • :stop2:
  • :tasty:
  • :thinking:
  • :what:
  • :yes:
  • :stinky:
  • :9000:
  • :beer:
  • :coke: