General Politics Thread

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
The main issue of communism is that its an unachivable Pipedream!
Also i mean the german concept of capitalism+ Taking Good Care of people without money is the best!
I think the best system for people would only be possible in a stable economy of which America, nor Germany have right now. Both are horrific.

Capitalism is great... But the corruption that is leaching from it with power, control, and a wrecking ball to society is not. Lots of problems! It will take decades to fix.

LividJay

Meh
Super Saiyan God
I think the best system for people would only be possible in a stable economy of which America, nor Germany have right now. Both are horrific.

Capitalism is great... But the corruption that is leaching from it with power, control, and a wrecking ball to society is not. Lots of problems! It will take decades to fix.
The best possible outcome would be for me to be King of America. I'd let each state govern as normal but would ultimately make the final call. There would never be any government shutdowns or anything like that. I'd be a perfect king.

:ssgrin:

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
The best possible outcome would be for me to be King of America. I'd let each state govern as normal but would ultimately make the final call. There would never be any government shutdowns or anything like that. I'd be a perfect king.

:ssgrin:
How about we just settle for defunding the entire government :evilgrin:

Reactions: SuperSaiyanGrhylln

Cell

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Super Saiyan
Wladimir Putin really Reminds me of Adolf Hitler He Managed to manipulate his entire Country into following him and than he decides to just start a war with the entire World Like hes Evil but not an evil genius more a mad Psychopath! Or A Cartoon Villain (Atleast in a way were he digs his own grave)
Dictators Really suck!
Yeah, well... Putin is smart. Watch any of his interviews.. he talks like a modern day Obama. Calculating. I would be scared if I was the the other player on the chess board. This guy is not fucking around. I feel like he WILL press the nuclear button.
A good portion of what is happening with Russia and Ukraine is down to the Biden family though. This crap started when he was VP for Obama. So much of it is BS and Ukraine is no less evil than Russia at this point. People of both countries need to tell their governments to go f themselves and to fight their own proxy wars.
Agreed.
People at the top want communism. Easiest way to do that is to have people fighting each other rather than the government.

Happy Adam Scott GIF by Sky
Yeah. Exactly, and there's a film out there warning us of this. Find "Greenland." It's on Netflix. It accurately predicts most of the things we already have NOW.
How about we just settle for defunding the entire government :evilgrin:
Vivek Ramaswamy is campaigning on that but it's not gonna be "all of government." It's gonna be percentages.
I know, we have too many idiots to make things work without someone in charge :serious:
We already have that in the Biden administration. Ya know he's not in charge...

....right?

Reactions: Beerus

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
Vivek Ramaswamy is campaigning on that but it's not gonna be "all of government." It's gonna be percentages.
I like the dude but he is dropping off in the polls. It is looking like it will be Trump vs Newsom.

Cell

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Super Saiyan
I like the dude but he is dropping off in the polls. It is looking like it will be Trump vs Newsom.
Its too early to predict the election. But folks, PLEASE. DO. NOT. VOTE. FOR... GAVIN NEWSOM.

If Newsom becomes president, this republic? Done. Chaos is literally at our front door.

Please, dear god... do not install Newsom.

• Funny

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
Its too early to predict the election. But folks, PLEASE. DO. NOT. VOTE. FOR... GAVIN NEWSOM.

If Newsom becomes president, this republic? Done. Chaos is literally at our front door.

Please, dear god... do not install Newsom.
His slogan will be... Make America California

Which means drugs abuse, shit in the streets, unchecked crime and sky-high cost of living for everyone!

• Funny
Reactions: Cell

Cell

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Super Saiyan
His slogan will be... Make America California

Which means drugs abuse, shit in the streets, unchecked crime and sky-high cost of living for everyone!
I literally experienced this before everything got to this point. I lived in California for 36 years. I love California, but what Gavin did since his first day as Board of Supervisors recruit... is that his moves, his policies destroyed the quality of life.

Businesses are told, subtly to GTFO. In 2011, if you started a new business - secretary of state wants $1000. From a new startup.

For HIM to even consider RUNNING... I laugh. But its also sad... because that's all they have...? They're gonna help Newsom get the nomination and at least the final debate stage.

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
I literally experienced this before everything got to this point. I lived in California for 36 years. I love California, but what Gavin did since his first day as Board of Supervisors recruit... is that his moves, his policies destroyed the quality of life.

Businesses are told, subtly to GTFO. In 2011, if you started a new business - secretary of state wants $1000. From a new startup.

For HIM to even consider RUNNING... I laugh. But its also sad... because that's all they have...? They're gonna help Newsom get the nomination and at least the final debate stage.
Our entire political system is a mess. I don't think it matters who wins if the weeds aren't removed.

Cell

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Super Saiyan
Our entire political system is a mess. I don't think it matters who wins if the weeds aren't removed.
I know that its not just California, but I'm reading the writing on the wall with Newsom. If you think Biden was bad. Bro. You ain't seen nothing yet. But I'm seeing it before everyone else, because I LIVED IT. Before pandemic, before recession, before anything.

I called it when Biden got into office, shit is gonna get bad.

If California is bad, and the governor becomes president... that shit is a big red flag for me.

• Agree

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
Kinda dumb. Our government is so petty and stupid.
Not dumb, the dude is a snake. He was making deals behind closed doors to screw over the people he claims to be a voice for. Our government is filled with people like him and they need to gtfo.

Joining to government today is yesterday's mega church. These people do it to get rich, not to help people.

LividJay

Meh
Super Saiyan God
Not dumb, the dude is a snake. He was making deals behind closed doors to screw over the people he claims to be a voice for. Our government is filled with people like him and they need to gtfo.

Joining to government today is yesterday's mega church. These people do it to get rich, not to help people.
News flash... they're all snakes. Every single one of them. Whatever he did... we got an extra 45 days to keep things running while our government hopefully unfucks itself... and hard-working American's paid. As a former service member, remembering trying to feed my family but only getting paid peanuts, I can relate to all those out there still living paycheck to paycheck and how this would have affected them. As a gov contractor for the past 16 years, I know too well the fear of not having funding out of the blue and worrying about how long I can survive on my savings. And that gets worse the longer the government is shutdown. We need our government to be running, always. And we need our government to remove head from ass and start working together instead of constantly against each other. Period.

...Unless you're referring to some other "deal behind closed doors"?

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
News flash... they're all snakes. Every single one of them. Whatever he did... we got an extra 45 days to keep things running while our government hopefully unfucks itself... and hard-working American's paid. As a former service member, remembering trying to feed my family but only getting paid peanuts, I can relate to all those out there still living paycheck to paycheck and how this would have affected them. As a gov contractor for the past 16 years, I know too well the fear of not having funding out of the blue and worrying about how long I can survive on my savings. And that gets worse the longer the government is shutdown. We need our government to be running, always. And we need our government to remove head from ass and start working together instead of constantly against each other. Period.

...Unless you're referring to some other "deal behind closed doors"?
It doesn't have to do with the shutdown. A lot of it has to do with nonsense being passed or ignored prior to this.

And we get a shutdown every year. So long as it doesn't go past a month it is nothing to worry about. Most of the time, it only lasts 3 weeks. This is what happens when a government is more concerned with itself than its own people and has been this way for decades now.

Cell

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Super Saiyan
Matt Gaetz is doing a great job here. I don't know McCarthy all that well, was willing to give him a chance, but he disappointed me.

He (McCarthy) promised to fix some things, but failed all of it. He has/had the leverage to use against the Democrats, yet he fist bumped Democrats.

We could've gotten things done with this whole Jan 6 sham. So, now we're back to zero with no speaker. And I think Democrats are currently secretly squealing. Giddy. This benefits them, because now they are stalling Republicans.

McCarthy benefits the Democrats, too... it/he was their weapon to have him in there. That's why Gaetz got frustrated and did this. McCarthy was a RINO.

So, I don't know what happens here. Is McCarthy going to change party? Is another RINO going in there? Is a Democrat taking the seat? Its vacant, that means EVERYONE is angling for the title. Royal Rumble, baby.

• :)
  • :shock3:
  • :ssgrin:
  • :stop2:
  • :tasty:
  • :thinking:
  • :what:
  • :yes:
  • :stinky:
  • :9000:
  • :beer: