News The George Floyd Minneapolis Riot

Yoshi

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Super Saiyan God
There were some rioters outside the White House on the news “protesting”. That is completely insane! Not to mention an insult to our nation.

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
There were some rioters outside the White House on the news “protesting”. That is completely insane! Not to mention an insult to our nation.
The people that are getting violent and destructive don't care about the country or anyone else, only themselves. I saw a group of black women yelling at some white Antifa girls for spray painting BLM on a Starbucks telling them to stop cause that is not what this movement is about. They were dressed in all black and I think in the LA area, not sure.

India Actual

Super Civil Servant Blue
Super Saiyan Blue
You will never ever convince me that Antifa are well meaning "activists." The movement in and of itself is rooted in Marxism opposing the Nazis, sure all well fine enough because who tf likes Nazis? Yet, their lefty ideology has killed more people in history than any other political movement. I dare say you might put them and religion head to head to see who has a bigger body count.

Something needs to be done about Antifa once and for all, issue being that they're formed into such loose knit and informal cells that it's near impossible to nail down who is in charge of what. Let it be known that after this they have every law enforcement agency's attention and not in a good way.

• Agree
Reactions: Beerus

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
You will never ever convince me that Antifa are well meaning "activists." The movement in and of itself is rooted in Marxism opposing the Nazis, sure all well fine enough because who tf likes Nazis? Yet, their lefty ideology has killed more people in history than any other political movement. I dare say you might put them and religion head to head to see who has a bigger body count.

Something needs to be done about Antifa once and for all, issue being that they're formed into such loose knit and informal cells that it's near impossible to nail down who is in charge of what. Let it be known that after this they have every law enforcement agency's attention and not in a good way.
What is most sad is their whole "anti-racist" narrative is deeply rooted in oppression and what they are doing to these peaceful protests is convincing more people to be afraid of black communities which intern will affect how things are handled by police forces in said black communities. They are part of the very problem they are claiming to fight against. F them and everything they stand for. We need to either lock them up or ship them to a country they'd be happier in like China or North Korea.

India Actual

Super Civil Servant Blue
Super Saiyan Blue
What is most sad is their whole "anti-racist" narrative is deeply rooted in oppression and what they are doing to these peaceful protests is convincing more people to be afraid of black communities which intern will affect how things are handled by police forces in said black communities. They are part of the very problem they are claiming to fight against. F them and everything they stand for. We need to either lock them up or ship them to a country they'd be happier in like China or North Korea.
On a national level the only two agencies that have the authority to deal with them are the FBI and HSI. They more or less have to fall into your lap if you're another alphabet agency or local jurisdiction. Not that I'd ever trust them to do police work, but you can always attach CIA officers to the FBI to make whatever they do domestically legal. Worked in Sicario and I'm sure the really do that kind of :poop: in real life. Anytime you hear taskforce it should get your attention to see who is on it.

• Informative

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
On a national level the only two agencies that have the authority to deal with them are the FBI and HSI. They more or less have to fall into your lap if you're another alphabet agency or local jurisdiction. Not that I'd ever trust them to do police work, but you can always attach CIA officers to the FBI to make whatever they do domestically legal. Worked in Sicario and I'm sure the really do that kind of :poop: in real life. Anytime you hear taskforce it should get your attention to see who is on it.
I just hate seeing them cause so much destruction and nothing being done about it. Police in many cities are afraid to even stand in their way because if they shoot or arrest anyone, it will only cause more violence. I watched a cop get his car bashed in. He didn't do anything about it.

India Actual

Super Civil Servant Blue
Super Saiyan Blue
Some of my peers back in FL got deployed to back up the Sheriff's department. Looks like it's all hands on deck no matter what agency you represent. Scary times.

• Agree

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
Some of my peers back in FL got deployed to back up the Sheriff's department. Looks like it's all hands on deck no matter what agency you represent. Scary times.
Gotta pray for those out there risking their lives to bring peace and order back. It is not a job I would want for myself or anyone I love.

Reactions: India Actual

India Actual

Super Civil Servant Blue
Super Saiyan Blue
Gotta pray for those out there risking their lives to bring peace and order back. It is not a job I would want for myself or anyone I love.
Things are remaining peaceful for now here in B.C. They're going to have a kneel down protest on the 5th in front of Trump tower cause you know......*shrug*

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
Things are remaining peaceful for now here in B.C. They're going to have a kneel down protest on the 5th in front of Trump tower cause you know......*shrug*
Peace is good, even if it is stupid peace. I would rather have people kneeling than killing each other.

• Agree

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
In all fairness, I would rather people hate Trump and shit talk him than all this other crap that has been happening. The orange man can handle it.

• Agree

Yoshi

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Super Saiyan God
In all fairness, I would rather people hate Trump and shit talk him than all this other crap that has been happening. The orange man can handle it.
All of this is probably an agenda so that everyone can blame Trump for the way the Country is doing right now.

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
Really takes me back to the NLF BLM protests. Maybe taking a knee was better than all this? What do you think, America?

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
I just almost lost my shit. Someone is posting on Facebook about a riot happening where Jay is right now. Telling people to go home and change is coming. Called the police station and nothing is happening. I seriously hate Facebook and all of social media. I am really, really PISSED OFF RIGHT NOW.

India Actual

Super Civil Servant Blue
Super Saiyan Blue
I just almost lost my shit. Someone is posting on Facebook about a riot happening where Jay is right now. Telling people to go home and change is coming. Called the police station and nothing is happening. I seriously hate Facebook and all of social media. I am really, really PISSED OFF RIGHT NOW.
Is Jay good to go?

• :)
  • :shock3:
  • :ssgrin:
  • :stop2:
  • :tasty:
  • :thinking:
  • :what:
  • :yes:
  • :stinky:
  • :9000:
  • :beer: