Viral outbreak

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
People confused about toilet paper stockpiling must be unaware of the anal leakage caused by COVID-19
Such an easy fix. If you have diarrhea, wear a thin maxi pad (designed for women's menstruation). Use baby wipes instead of toilet paper when wiping. Some people are overreacting and have screwed everyone else over. They are only concerned with themselves. I ordered toilet paper a week ago and I will be lucky to get it by March 30th.

LividJay

Meh
Super Saiyan God
I ordered toilet paper a week ago and I will be lucky to get it by March 30th
I have one of these on the way...
DESIGN-BIDET.jpg

• Creative
Reactions: Beerus

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
I have one of these on the way...
View attachment 408
I wish I had a toilet that cleaned me. Such BS. We have all this advantaged technology and people complaining about saving the planet yet here we are with people stock piling toilet paper to the point they will have to amp up production and kill more trees. smfh lol

LividJay

Meh
Super Saiyan God
I wish I had a toilet that cleaned me. Such BS. We have all this advantaged technology and people complaining about saving the planet yet here we are with people stock piling toilet paper to the point they will have to amp up production and kill more trees. smfh lol
People are dumb. I've actually been contemplating getting this attachment for a while. After testing it out, I'll probably get one for each of the other bathrooms in my house. $80 for this attachment. Hopefully worth it.

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
People are dumb. I've actually been contemplating getting this attachment for a while. After testing it out, I'll probably get one for each of the other bathrooms in my house. $80 for this attachment. Hopefully worth it.
That isn't bad. I know when I buy a house, I am getting a Japanese toilet. I use wipes after anyways. Paper don't clean good enough for me.

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
I guess the reason so many people got really sick and even died in Italy is down to suppressing the body of doing what it should and that is producing a fever. This virus dies fast in high temps so you want your body to get hot to kill it. They were taking stuff to stop their fevers which helped the virus not only spread more but really make people unwell. When you are sick, you are going to be uncomfortable but if you stop the body doing what it does to rid you of a virus or bacteria, you either prolong the illness from it or make it 10 times worse. It is common sense.

For such a weak virus, you'd think this wouldn't be such an issue but everyone and their panicking boomer parents/grandparents are making things worse. WASH YOUR HANDS, TAKE VITAMIN C, STAY HOME IF YOU ARE SICK, AND STOP BUYING EVERYTHING LIKE THIS IS THE BLACK PLAGUE! It is really that simple.

India Actual

Super Civil Servant Blue
Super Saiyan Blue
Would it be too uncouth for me to say that when I heard there was a global viral outbreak I was seriously hoping for zombies? I’ve been preparing for that one ever since I was a kid. Coronavirus is bullshit, such a let down. Maybe next time, maybe next time....

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
Would it be too uncouth for me to say that when I heard there was a global viral outbreak I was seriously hoping for zombies? I’ve been preparing for that one ever since I was a kid. Coronavirus is bullshit, such a let down. Maybe next time, maybe next time....
If we get zombies, I wan't androids. Best of both worlds.

Yoshi

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Super Saiyan God
I don't work at all this week and I didn't last week either. I just want to be able to go to my job every week, that's the main thing that peeves me about this virus.

India Actual

Super Civil Servant Blue
Super Saiyan Blue
I'm hoping that people take the time to relish in enjoying time with their loved ones as most people have to coop themselves up for a while. Being a first responder means I have to be on the job every single day unless I get the virus myself and risk bringing it home to my family. Enjoy the little things while life slows down and we get a different perspective on society.

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
I don't work at all this week and I didn't last week either. I just want to be able to go to my job every week, that's the main thing that peeves me about this virus.
Yeah most people in my family who work are not working at this point. Places are closing and only some offer work from home. The scariest part about this is that to me. All these people out of work, money worries, hoarding supplies... I am more worried about being attacked/robbed by other people than catching the virus.

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
Some people are estimating that this lock down (in the US anyways) could last until July, some are even saying into next year. This is the problem with trying to stop the spread of something. We are saving lives but we are also prolonging the virus' lifespan which could end up being a bad thing come this winter. I just hope that things can go back to normal by summer. A lot of people can't handle being trapped indoors without anything to do and some people aren't earning any money right now either.

Yoshi

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Super Saiyan God
If it lasts a few months to a year, it will be difficult for the US to recover from this recession I think.

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
If it lasts a few months to a year, it will be difficult for the US to recover from this recession I think.
Absolutely. That is what I am worried most about right now. People need to be willing to work together and help each other and help out their local communities but so many selfish people are coming out of the woodwork, it is scary.

India Actual

Super Civil Servant Blue
Super Saiyan Blue
Absolutely. That is what I am worried most about right now. People need to be willing to work together and help each other and help out their local communities but so many selfish people are coming out of the woodwork, it is scary.

People in North America are not changing their habits and that goes from Canada all the way down to Mexico. They're acting like this whole thing will just blow over and it won't unless we work together.

• :)
  • :shock3:
  • :ssgrin:
  • :stop2:
  • :tasty:
  • :thinking:
  • :what:
  • :yes:
  • :stinky:
  • :9000:
  • :beer:
  • :coke: