News The George Floyd Minneapolis Riot

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
If anyone here is near or in any major city in the US, stay safe. If you have family in these areas, be sure to check on them. God, I hope they get this under control soon. This is going to destroy so much more beyond buildings and property. We haven't even had the chance to recover from the lockdown yet...

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
View attachment 975

These people really want a race war.
More proof social media gives too many people a platform for too much stupidity. Protesting != assault, vandalism, rioting, looting and so forth.

Apparently last night "protestors" attacked the Scottsdale Fashion Square here in AZ, which is a high end shopping centre and nothing more, so...yeah...that's going to help the cause. What's more shocking, however, is that video has surfaced that appears to show millionaire youtuber and douchebag manbaby Jake Paul involved in the rioting and looting. Because, if there's one thing we need right now it's for spoiled brats to attempt to be a voice in all of this.

One such video:

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
More proof social media gives too many people a platform for too much stupidity. Protesting != assault, vandalism, rioting, looting and so forth.

Apparently last night "protestors" attacked the Scottsdale Fashion Square here in AZ, which is a high end shopping centre and nothing more, so...yeah...that's going to help the cause. What's more shocking, however, is that video has surfaced that appears to show millionaire youtuber and douchebag manbaby Jake Paul involved in the rioting and looting. Because, if there's one thing we need right now it's for spoiled brats to attempt to be a voice in all of this.

One such video:

What the actual f is wrong with people!?

I legit have no words anymore. I can only handle so much greed, selfishness, and stupidity.

• Agree
Reactions: Super Kami Guru

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
What the actual f is wrong with people!?

I legit have no words anymore. I can only handle so much greed, selfishness, and stupidity.
I've given up trying to understand certain people, it's just impossible. Particularly people like this, there's no logic being employed there.

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
I gotta get there, just stop trying. Some people don't want to be helped, they would just rather live in their own bubble of ignorance.
Very much so, you cannot reach everyone and some will insulate themselves so much that logic cannot seep into those brain cells.

• Agree
Reactions: Beerus

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin

I said it before and I will say it again, this does NOTHING for them. It is going to make their lives harder. It is going to make more people of other races look down on black communities. I am a firm believer that a lot of the Democrats that have been in power over the years destroyed the black family. They destroyed the bond and community they once had with each other. They wanted it this way. The more people act out like this, the more the government can seek to control people and have more power over them. Black families have been used and abused. If black lives really did matter to the people who claim they do, they would not be encouraging them to destroy their own homes. They wouldn't encourage them to break more laws and turn to criminal acts or terrorist acts. What sense is there in that?

Black lives should matter and they don't. They don't to the Democrats who lie to them. They don't to the white folks who are rioting alongside them or supporting this violent behavior. They don't to the black communities who are killing their own people and destroying their businesses. Public schools in poverty-stricken areas close every year leaving children without educational outlets and nothing is done about it.

If someone well known, famous, or in politics is encouraging this behavior or looking for a race war just know that black lives don't matter to them at all. Encouraging a race war means no lives matter to them.

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
If someone well known, famous, or in politics is encouraging this behavior or looking for a race war just know that black lives don't matter to them at all. Encouraging a race war means no lives matter to them.
Bingo! So as well as undermining what should be an important movement, they're disregarding quite literally everything it stands for.

• Agree

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
Bingo! So as well as undermining what should be an important movement, they're disregarding quite literally everything it stands for.
This should be about addressing the issues within police forces because a man was killed unjustly but these people make it about themselves and their own motives and it disgusts me. It is heartbreaking to see people destroying their own cities and neighborhoods but it is just sickening to see people encouraging them to do it.

• Agree

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
I need to post something less serious in this thread to offset my frustration...

cvgbfchf.jpg

Don't touch'a my spaghett

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
Leave those canolis alone, people! Leave them alone!

This should be about addressing the issues within police forces because a man was killed unjustly but these people make it about themselves and their own motives and it disgusts me. It is heartbreaking to see people destroying their own cities and neighborhoods but it is just sickening to see people encouraging them to do it.
To see people jumping in like it's something to be proud of is even more depressing.

• Agree

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
I saw some stuff I wish I didn't. How people can do this to each other and laugh, and celebrate it... I have tears in my eyes.

My anxiety is getting worse with all this stuff. Just... Stay safe everyone.

India Actual

Super Civil Servant Blue
Super Saiyan Blue
Unfortunately it's gotten to the point where it's a self feeding machine now. The radicals have infiltrated the movement and taken it over. They want destruction and are actively calling for a civil war with the government.

Yoshi

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Super Saiyan God
To think that humanity has stooped to tearing down cities in the name of activism.

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
Perversion of ideas is what makes radicalization possible. It's ridiculous that it still happens and it sucks that we've seen it take hold in a matter of days in this case. The idea has been perverted, the radicals have taken control of any peaceful protest that takes place, and violence ensues from there on. It's such a shame because the possibility of such a movement had it not been perverted was genuinely staggering.

• Agree
  • :)
  • :shock3:
  • :ssgrin:
  • :stop2:
  • :tasty:
  • :thinking:
  • :what:
  • :yes:
  • :stinky:
  • :9000: